Verdigris Smart Meter
Please allow 6-8 weeks for fulfillment.
Connect to circuits on an electric panel to monitor your electricity usage and get information on actionable energy savings. The package includes all the necessary components for set-up. The system mounts securely to the electric panel and transmits high resolution data via Verizon 4G LTG or over WiFi.
- Verdigris Data Transmitter
- Insulated 12AWG lowhigh voltage tap cables to power the data transmitter
- 120/208V: blue, red, black, and white wires
- 277/480V: brown, orange, yellow, and grey wires
- Mounting locknut and chase nipple
- (42) Current transformers (CTs)
- 90A sensing limit
- 8.7mm opening to clamp around insulated circuits up to 6 AWG
- (2) 3m, (2) 1m, (2) 0.2m extension cables to connect CTs to the Verdigris data transmitter
- 2 Year Data Insights Plan
- Provides electricity usage across a range of time intervals (minute to monthly) and allows you to create alerts when equipment or set points operate outside of their normal conditions.
- The Insights Plan includes support from an account manager to configure your dashboard to your data needs. Data is stored on the cloud and is available 24/7 from any desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Details & Technical Specifications:
- 100% Certified:
- Approved and compliant with international standards: UL, CE, FCC part 15 class A, TUV certified. Works for all kinds of buildings.
- Easy to Install:
- 30-120 minutes for a licensed electrician to install.
- No Battery, No Problem:
- Once connected, our smart sensors charge directly from the circuit panels. Never worry about recharging.
- One gateway with 42 sensors consume less than 10 watts, equivalent to a home router.
- Detailed Specifications